Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will do 5 jewelry photo editing

I will do 5 jewelry photo editing












About:

If you need amazing Jewelry photo editing service, You are in the right place !

This is confirmed, I'll provide you high quality work with quick turnaround and unlimited revisions.

My services are:

  •  Background Remove
  •  Add Sparkle only for DIAMOND
  •  Add Reflection, Natural Shadow
  •  Change Metals and Stones Color
  •  Remove Noise, dust
  •  Crop or resize the image to fit E commerce requirements.

Why you'll choose me ?

  • I'll use Adobe Photoshop CC and all your photos background removal will be done by PEN TOOL  to cut out perfectly.
  • I always provide high quality work.
  • Customer satisfaction is first priority.
  • Unlimited revisions for free.


If you have more than 5 jewelry photo, please contact me for a custom offer to create the order.

N.B. Order directly only if you have the requirements clear to understand.

Thanks & Regards
Kabir

EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR.COM 

Reviews


rustomcdavid:Great !

kabir012:Thank you very much!

sswartzl:Extremely quick work. Exactly as requested.

kabir012:Thank you very much!

yannickv:fast and good output


No comments:

Post a Comment