Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will make a unique photo collage from your pictures

I will make a unique photo collage from your pictures












About:

I will provide you a unique and attracting Photo Collage from your photos for high quality printing, Facebook cover, albums, Gifts, wallpapers, photo framing, Birthday cards and any kind of your personal use.

NOTE : Up to 25 images for one collage
             No retouching and image editing


For 5$ You'll receive
  • Unique and Stylish Photo Collage
  • Required Size Photo Collage 
  • High Resolution in JPEG Format
  • 3 Revisions (No recreate) 

If you would like to order this gig send me a personal message with your requirements
or any examples of collage that you are looking for...


IMPORTANT : send me good quality/ high resolution images for the Collage. Then I will provide you as high quality photo collage. And please tell me about number of images that you have before the order placing.

Contact me before placing your order

**ORDER NOW**

Thank you
Dilishy

Reviews


tkk123:Exceptional High quality fast delivery.

dilishy:Thank you very much..

akshalu:great experience quick delivery

dilishy:Great Experience..Thank you..\r\n\r\n\u2028\u2028\r\n

tkk123:Exceptional High quality fast delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment