Saturday, July 14, 2018

I will Provide you Best Quality Services with Very Fast Delivery. Hire me and Get My Amazing Services. NOTE: I will't do Obscene/Illegal Editing. + See More

I will Provide you Best Quality Services with Very Fast Delivery. Hire me and Get My Amazing Services. NOTE: I will't do Obscene/Illegal Editing. + See More












About:

Hi , I am an Professional Expert Graphic Designer and Photoshop editor. I have a great 6+ years’ experience in Photoshop and Professional editing. I will Provide You Professional work, Very Fast Delivery with Full Satisfactions.

Myservices:

  • Background Removing/changing (Transparent Background).
  • Basic Photo Retouching amp; Enhancing(Removing darkness, wrinkles and blemishes)
  • Merging Photos.
  • Lens correction.
  • Lighting/contrastAdjusting
  • Color changing.
  • Photo manipulation (face or body parts).
  • Remove Objects from Picture
  • Face Clearing.
  • Photos/Images Re sizing.
  • Much More Photoshop jobs …
  • Design Everything Like flyer, Business Card, website Header, Post and social media Cover.
  • Any other photo editing ( contact me before ordering)

BIG Order For BIG Discounts


100%Quality and Satisfaction is guaranteed!
ORDER NOW amp; make the MAXIMUM use of Our Photoshop Service

Thank You!

best regards,
Adnan Kashif

Reviews


dr_b_pope:Excellent as always

adnankashif:Thank You!!

jazzyflav:Absolutely excellent service and very fast.

adnankashif:Thank You!!

adamugas:Anything you want he can do it! dropback, Logo, Flyer, invitations and etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment