I will do professional photoshop editing in 24 hours
About:
I will remove BACKGROUND of any photos, change it into transparent and I will send you png within 6 hours.
- I assure you full satisfaction. 100 % RATING !!
- UNLIMITED REVISIONS ! and HighQuality.
- Extra Fast in 2 Hr. (10$)
My Service List (Not limited):
- Background removing
- Background changing
- Blend and retouching
- Image Cropping
- Image Resizing to any size
- ClippingPath the Image
- Image Masking
- Clear pimple from face
- Clean and clear face Retouch
- 3D Image Editing
- Product Image Editing
- Jewelry Image Editing
My goal is customer satisfaction.
Reviews
bijou007:Excellent work and always delivers on time. I am extremely impressed with this gig and would recommend him highly.
mnabi_photoshop:\r\nThanks a lot for the 5 stars :) This Buyer is really awesome. Been pleasure to talk with his and do his work. he told me briefly what to do before placing an order. He such an Patient Person :)\r\nI am looking your ways!\r\nBest Regards!\r\nMnabi_photoshop
jacob2004:Outstanding work , brilliant many thanks
mnabi_photoshop:Thanks a lot for the 5 stars :) \r\nThis Buyer is really awesome. Been pleasure to talk with her and do her work. She told me briefly what to do before placing an order. She is such an Patient women :)\r\nThank you!\r\nBest Regards! \r\nMnabi_photoshop
jacob2004:Great stuff very fast service and always professional.

No comments:
Post a Comment