I will remove background of 15 images
About:
!****!100% satisfaction or money back guarantee!****!
I'm a professional graphic designer over than 5 years and especially expert in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. I will optimize your product images for Online shop or E-commerce market. I will remove the background from your images using handmade photoshop pen tool and I do not use any shortcut tricks.
Here is my portfolio link - https://bit.ly/2HaHHDy
Here is my portfolio link - https://bit.ly/2HaHHDy
MY GIG FEATURES:
✰ Transparent, White or Any color background.
✰ Any kinds of format ( PSD, JPG, PNG, PDF) which you need.
✰ Free resize your image.
✰ Get discount over 100+ images.
Most reasons of chose me:
✰ I prefer only pen tool and masking, not use any shortcut tricks.
✰ Each and every image manually selected.
✰ Quick response (24 hours available)
✰ Unlimited revision until your satisfaction
✰ 100% refund if you don't satisfy with the final product
I promise your satisfaction & look forward to the opportunity to work with you. So, let's start with me. If you have any question don't hesitate to contact me.
Note: For Jewellery or complex image contact with me in the message before ordering.
Thanks,
Nayon Rahman
Reviews
karun25u:Perfect as usual
nayonrahman:Always happy to work with you.
gregoirezimmerm:Very good job, really happy about the speed, price and quality of it. Will use again
nayonrahman:Thank you
cornelldaniel:Nayonrahman communication is great!!

No comments:
Post a Comment