Sunday, July 15, 2018

I will helping you to make design graphics more interesting.

I will helping you to make design graphics more interesting.












About:

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL GIG OIL PAINTING ON FIVERR
I WILL CONVERT YOUR PHOTOGRAPH INTO A REALISTIC OIL PAINTING



Terms of receipt of the order or instructions for buyers:

  • I need photos: NOT blurry and too small
  • for $5 you can get a portrait (head to shoulder)
  • for $10 you can get a half body (head to waist)
  • for $15 you can get a full body
  • final result, i will give you in a high resolution (300dpi) with my watermark. This is important to protect my artwork, but if you want to remove, please to use my gig extra 
  • This is will be done in 3 days so do not rush me before the time's up




best regards,

ozzyart1

Reviews


geraldnjuguna:Awesome..will order soon again

ozzyart1:thanks sir, I'll be waiting for your next orders

connell_vs_life:Awesome person to work, fast delivery and amazing execution of my request!

ozzyart1:thank you very much, hope you like it.\ncome back anytime.\nhave a nice day

erikajohnston:I wanted something special for my mother’s birthday. Ozzy delivered what I pictured perfectly.


No comments:

Post a Comment